For Authors, Camera-ready Submission Procedures
Camera-ready papers for ICSD2009 should not exceed fifteen (15) pages in length for full papers and 6 pages for posters. Papers must be formatted according to the information for LNCS authors.
Papers must be sent in PDF (Adobe's Portable Document Format) format and will *not* be accepted in any other format. Papers that exceed 15 pages or do not follow the LNCS guidelines willnot be included in the conference working notes. The new version of the paper should be submitted as an update of the paper you submitted originally at the ICSD2009 conference management system on Easychair.
To submit your camera-ready paper please follow this procedure:
- Prepare your paper with the template above and convert it to PDF.
- Visit the Conference Submission System at the following page: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icsd20091
- Login with your EasyChair username and password
- Choose “PaperX" (your submission number) from the top menu
- Choose "Update subission" from the right menu box
- Upload your paper as a PDF
For more information about the Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) please click here.
- June 8, 2009: Submission (Papers, Posters & Workshops) - EXPIRED
- July 31, 2009: Notification - EXPIRED
- August 20, 2009: Camera-ready version
- Tuesday, September 8, 2009: Workshop on "Advanced Technologies for Digital Libraries"
- Wednesday, September 9, 2009: Workshop on "Multilinguality in Information Access to Digital Libraries User Needs and Evaluation of multilingual resources use"
- Wednesday, September 9, 2009: Tutorial on "Semantic Digital Libraries"
- Thursday-Friday, September 10-11, 2009 - : International Conference for Digital Libraries and the Semantic Web (ICSD 2009)